Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Do you feel me?

Here's a status update.

I've "started" (and I use that term loosely) the scanner, I've created a transducer that reads in a file and compares it to a literal DFA that I created and turned into a table. It's not fully working yet. The table can read DFAs, but I just haven't cleaned up after I decided to output all my input into another file. I'm not sure how we would want to separate keywords from literals when translating. Unless we decide to put everything in memory which is a tad silly. I don't know fellas.

We may have bitten off more than we can chew. I'm concerned that I have little debugging knowledge. I found some information about how to go about build a unit testing framework. I'll put the zip file up here.

Anyways, I'm going to try and get programming languages done as soon as humanly possible and cryptography so that I may put full effort into this.

Peace.

No comments: